Eastern Pearl Flour Mills is located in Makassar, South Sulawesi and consists of 2 factories, one factory is on the seaside and the second newer factory is on the city side. Both factories are connected by a state-of-the-art conveyor system. Eastern Pearl Flour Mills has its own port discharging facility alongside the mills with a pneumatic ship unloader, which enables vessels to be unloaded directly into the silo, preserving wheat quality while efficiently stocking the mills.
For 50 years Eastern Pearl Flour Mills has grown to become one of the leading wheat flour producers in Indonesia with products spread all over the archipelago. With a strong and professional management, Eastern Pearl Flour Mills continues to deliver on its vision to become a world-class flour mill producing quality flour and by products.
- Food Safety System Certificate FSSC 22000 By SAI Global
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 By SAI Global
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 By SAI Global
- Occupational health and safety management System ISO 45001:2018 By Tuv rheinland
- Certificate of Appreciation Occupational health and safety management System by Minister of manpower of the republic of Indonesia
- SNI by Institute for Industrial Certification
- Halal Assurance System By LPPOM MUI – The assessment institute for food, drugs, and cosmetic the Indonesian Council of Ulama
- ISPS- Code (International ship and port Facility Security)