Handling 3.5 million tons a year, the Interflour Cai Mep Port offers dedicated grain handling facilities, logistics management services and a large on-site warehouse with 160,000 tons storage capacity.
Interflour Cai Mep Port is situated in the Ba Ria Vung Tau province, about 65 kilometres south east of Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.
The deep water port is capable of receiving a 93,000 DWT vessel with arrival draft of max. 14m at any time of the day and throughout the entire year.
It takes around two hours for navigation from the pilot station to the port and the facility has easy access to Highway #51 and a coastal vessel loading facility that is capable of accommodating coastal vessels up to 7,000 DWT leading to a waterway network stretching out to the surrounding provinces and trans-shipping cargo to S.E.A countries.
With our dedicated grain handling facilities and experienced operations team, our customers and port users benefit from fast vessel discharge and warehouse delivery, cargo care and professional customer service.
- Vessel discharge rate: 15,000 – 20,000 tons per day
- Direct delivery from vessel onto barge/coastal vessel: 8,000 tons per day
- Ex-warehouse delivery capacity: 15,000 per day to truck and barge/coastal vessel
- Bagging capacity: 2,000 tons per day
- Loading bulk into container capacity: 40 containers per day